How are people in BA surviving with this lockdown and recession?

It is now legal in Uruguay
4 April 2020
Uruguay: The world’s marijuana pioneer
....The legal sale of cannabis had been much anticipated. Sales began on 19 July 2017, more than three-and-a-half years after Uruguay's marijuana law had been passed....
...."I was the first pharmacy registered to sell cannabis," he adds, chuckling drily at the irony, "but I was also the first pharmacy that stopped selling cannabis in Uruguay." Lenders like Esteban's rely on partnerships with US banks for their international transactions. But those partnerships came under threat when the US banks learnt their Uruguayan counterparts were accepting marijuana money.....Uruguay might be a sovereign country, but it's still affected by the US's strict finance laws on controlled substances. Pharmacies are the only places allowed to sell recreational marijuana in Uruguay and - partly because of the restrictions facing banks - there are only 17 doing so in a country of 3.5 million people....

It is not sold in your friendly neighborhood grocery store, but it is definitely available. My friends there say cannabis usage has not gone up since it was legalized.

It is not sold in your friendly neighborhood grocery store, but it is definitely available. My friends there say cannabis usage has not gone up since it was legalized.
You can get very nice sinsemilla here. You just need to know someone. But it is expensive. Which is why all I smell on the street is dirt weed.

When I was on the roof of my apartment building, one of my neighbors offered me a toke. Nothing like sharing a joint in the age of Covid.

Back