How Can I Get Back In The Country? Please Help.

I wasn't playing dumb. I'm going to the Argentine embassy today to see if I can pay the fee.
Thanks everyone for the advice!

Perhaps was said before but first must pay online the fee before entering, and reenter with a connecting leg out of the country within 90 days. Believe nothing will happen.

Almost there.
I disagree about the connecting fake leg out. Best strategy for getting rejected at Ezeiza.
To promest to apply for a legal residency is going to work better. They are going to enact the "blue" paper (ultimátum for regularización) and you have 90 days to do something.
However, a return ticket during Court vacation isn't wise.
Even they reject you, an entry can be acchieve at Court in hours through habrá corpus.

Almost there.
I disagree about the connecting fake leg out. Best strategy for getting rejected at Ezeiza.
To promest to apply for a legal residency is going to work better. They are going to enact the "blue" paper (ultimátum for regularización) and you have 90 days to do something.
However, a return ticket during Court vacation isn't wise.
Even they reject you, an entry can be acchieve at Court in hours through habrá corpus.
when does the court holiday end? and thanks for the information, ive never heard of a blue paper before

I wasn't playing dumb. I'm going to the Argentine embassy today to see if I can pay the fee.
Thanks everyone for the advice!

You can't pay the fee at an Argentine consulate. You have to pay it online with a credit card. You might even be able to have someone do it here on your behalf, but I am not sure that is worth the hassle.

I don't mean to be rude, but do you read anything?

You can't pay the fee at an Argentine consulate. You have to pay it online with a credit card. You might even be able to have someone do it here on your behalf, but I am not sure that is worth the hassle.

I don't mean to be rude, but do you read anything?

I tried paying the fee for overstaying online but my name and passport number never showed up in the system. I'm going to try to see if someone can pay it for me or if I can just pay it the day of.

I tried paying the fee for overstaying online but my name and passport number never showed up in the system. I'm going to try to see if someone can pay it for me or if I can just pay it the day of.
Any update?

It really just depends on who you get at immigration upon entering Argentina. I printed out my ticket to Uruguay, had everything ready, and all the immigration guy said after barely glancing at my passport was, "Bienvenidos a Argentina!" He said nothing of the fee even when I asked him explicitly.

However, I have a friend that was held up for about 2 hours until they decided to let her off with a very limp, slap-on-the-wrist warning telling her not to overstay ever again.

SO there you have it --2 very different scenarios.

I don't think they'll ever NOT let anyone inside the country, especially because they're not posing a huge threat. But maybe I'm just being naive, who knows.

Back