How Cold Is Cold ??

As you come from brazil and an average of 35 celsius, you are freezing here. Besides heat, try to dress with layers of clothes, as the air between layers helps to "insulate" against the humid cold of Buenos Aires. The best is to use thermic underwear.

personally i dont think its too cold in BA now or ever. This is Not Siberia for god's sake! You don't need thermal underwear for this climate.

i take cold showers on a daily basis and it just feels awesome. ( while all my Argie conocidos are down with flu/virus/common cold/Influenza etc etc)

Roxana.
I'm with you on the layers of clothing and do it every winter.I have rented in 5 of the 100 barrios porteños and bought in one with a mortgage --Gracias,Carlitos!
Sorry but I couldn't help saying that. In only one app't did I have central heating and found it to be unnecessary.The app't.I bought has individual heating which I prefer because you can control it yourself.

Looking at the bright side.... Keep the heating off; better for the skin, less wrinkles. Have romantic candlelight dinners
Cut down sharply you supermarket bill , better for the figure, cholesterol and hypertension, walk to save the bus fare stay fit.
Go to Feria Americanas to buy Vintage clothing. Find a roommate. :rolleyes:

Roxana.
I'm with you on the layers of clothing and do it every winter.I have rented in 5 of the 100 barrios porteños and bought in one with a mortgage --Gracias,Carlitos!
Sorry but I couldn't help saying that. In only one app't did I have central heating and found it to be unnecessary.The app't.I bought has individual heating which I prefer because you can control it yourself.
My comment was to Ruth, who has her "body thermostat" more adjusted to Brazil and its 35 celsious average. This winter compared with the previous 8 to 10 years is more cold (I didnt check any historical record). Also, you dont live in the aptartment 24x7

My comment was to Ruth, who has her "body thermostat" more adjusted to Brazil and its 35 celsious average. This winter compared with the previous 8 to 10 years is more cold (I didnt check any historical record). Also, you dont live in the aptartment 24x7

We are currently in fall, not winter.

Back