How Did You Learn Spanish?

Argentinizing the hard core to cater to 16 years, compromised my full potential as a Retiree! Could have been fluent by now.
There must be some good translators out there ... the stuff is not that difficult to understand.

" me cago en Diez" = "shit in my pants" ... easy

You make me laugh .... did you use the Google translator? :D Perhaps you never lived in Spain or did you :wub: ?

I guess I'm not the only one to swear instinctively in my native language when I'm driving and a boludo proves why he is one.

My two cents: A history with music study and/or ability seems to help in learning a language - don't know if because one hears "differently", hears more, or...

A recommendation: Gaturro's Brutish English - not for learning, just for fun :lol:

Learned most of my spanish on the job with a crew of Mexican tree trimmers. I spoke english and some portuguese and though the portuguese helped me learn spanish faster I find that I still speak bits of Portuguese with my spanish. Portuguese is not my first language and am still learning spanish more bit by bit...who knows at what point one is considered fluent!?

I have to confess that I'm getting very lazy with my Spanish.
Adri and her son both speak fluent English so I find myself taking the path of least resistance.
Having said that, in my shop I have no choice or the customers wouldn't know what the hell I was on about.
I still can't say estabilizador when required.

OOOH nooo i can't let this one slip by ...when you say me cago en diez is to avoid to say, and this is the original proper swearword or phrase.... me cago en dios!!(somewhere in the vecinity of goddamnit)
People please sign up for the swearin' with Mc kenna taught at the ranch this summer!!!!! and many many other despicable things as in previous posts i mentioned. :p

OOOH nooo i can't let this one slip by ...when you say me cago en diez is to avoid to say, and this is the original proper swearword or phrase.... me cago en dios!!(somewhere in the vecinity of goddamnit)
People please sign up for the swearin' with Mc kenna taught at the ranch this summer!!!!! and many many other despicable things as in previous posts i mentioned. :p
a

A real pro...!!

Don't forget "mier..coles"

Back