How do I say the French term "latin" in Castellano?

HeyBA said:
@Don'tMindMe: Sorry all that stuff happened to you. I didn't mean to make flippant remarks about what in your case amounts to literal assault. I was alluding to rather when the guys are well within line here but it still feels a bit much to an Anglo girl, like that pigeon head dancing to go in for the kiss, but for like ten minutes. That's it.

Where's the line and who puts it there? I have MANY argentine friends who find it perfectly normal to try and force a kiss after dancing with a girl for a few minutes. If it's someone's personal space they should put the line.

PhilipDT said:
Where's the line and who puts it there? I have MANY argentine friends who find it perfectly normal to try and force a kiss after dancing with a girl for a few minutes. If it's someone's personal space they should put the line.

Local idiosyncrasy : Foreign Women coming here should know that if they accept the invitation from an Argentinean guy to go to a dinner or to the movies, it will be mostly interpreted by the Argentinean guy (unless he's either smart or has experienced living abroad) as a strong sign that she's ready to kiss or whatever.

Back