How Do they Survive Without Their Guns and SUVs?

Joe

Registered
I've noticed that many Yanqui members of this forum are Republicans.

The thing that I don't get is how they survive down here. Yes we know they can get cheap cosmetic surgery to meet that void in their lives.

But what about not being able to fondle the metal shaft of that huge 44 Magnum they have back in the trailer park. Or to get behind the wheels of their big SUV and hear the soothing teachings of their messiah Rush Limbagh. Or being able to watch the intellectual fireworks on Fox News.

And what about not being able to see Nascar 24/7- you're telling me a nice Milenesa lunch is going to meet that void - I don't think so!

HOW DO THEY SURVIVE?

Joe said:
I've noticed that many Yanqui members of this forum are Republicans.

The thing that I don't get is how they survive down here. Yes we know they can get cheap cosmetic surgery to meet that void in their lives.

But what about not being able to fondle the metal shaft of that huge 44 Magnum they have back in the trailer park. Or to get behind the wheels of their big SUV and hear the soothing teachings of their messiah Rush Limbagh. Or being able to watch the intellectual fireworks on Fox News.

And what about not being able to see Nascar 24/7- you're telling me a nice Milenesa lunch is going to meet that void - I don't think so!

HOW DO THEY SURVIVE?

Actually you are wrong. There are still SUV's here and I'm sure plenty of firearms. You can listen to Rush over the internet and Fox news is available. There are ways in which you can get all your favorite programs on the TV from back home. You forgot pro-wrestling, my personal favorite.

Reactions: Joe
Back