How long is it taking to renew precaria right now?

greenglasses

Registered
Hi everyone,

I've been dealing with one migraciones hurdle after another, including having to visit 4x last month. I applied to renew my precaria and the system has 0 updates. I know this won't be applicable to me necessarily but how long has it been taking for folks to renew their precaria online on average? All I have is their acknowledgment that they received my request.

Thank you.

They promise to renew within 5 working days.
For me it took 2 weeks.
For my wife - 5 weeks.

"Working" appeared to be the keyword here.

If anyone needs assistance with their residency process, I know a “gestora” (someone who can assist with the process) that is awesome. I originally met her as the company I worked at hired her to manage my residency process (which I had to renew annually), but I have since used her for a personal residency application and multiple family members and friends. She always comes through. DM for contact details. Full Disclosure: She has given me small discounts for her services in the past for “bringing her other clients”. However these other clients were all family and friends and I only recommended her to them because she does a great job.

Back