how long to learn spanish?

not the first time. made me thing about the process of garbage canning words, conjugations, afraid to speak, not hearing what was said, different subjects, and finally understanding the longer you spend asking the question... the better the chance of them understanding what was asked. funny world. i have the most trouble with the different forms of hacer. to do or to make. but have no problem talking about political, medical, or food. the numbers present their challenges..

italki.com is full of great Spanish teachers from Venezuela. Many just charge 5 usd/hour.

I found them great for conversational practice as I am ahead of intermediate level and dont need book and paper classes anymore.

Italki is v convenient - can hold class any time of the day in privacy of house or anywhere in the world.

Planning to start a Spanish Conversation Workshop to be held at a public place , 2 hours a week, if interested send PM. Most beneficial for Advanced Beginners ? , or intermediate.

Planning to start a Spanish Conversation Workshop to be held at a public place , 2 hours a week, if interested send PM. Most beneficial for Advanced Beginners ? , or intermediate.

As long its free! No money involved! he he

Back