How many people are contributing to this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergio

Registered
Times have radically changed. This used to be an incredibly active website. How many regular contributors are there now? Half a dozen? A dozen?

Times have radically changed. This used to be an incredibly active website. How many regular contributors are there now? Half a dozen? A dozen?

A dozen maso..! someone mentioned before that althoug Numeours members read the Postings. They feel so well interpreted by the ones that Post, that don't feel a need to Post?

I used to contribute a lot :( I have lots of memories of observing various flame wars, and I even made a few good real-life friends from here. Gratzie to all!

I definitely don’t. Too many sharp tongues on this forum. But I enjoy shadowing though.

Of course participation is down....because our lives are just not that active like before. Our biorhythms are down or off.....and all and all life is less stimulating and offers less to comment about. Just one man's thoughts. I still think this is the best expat type forum I have ever been exposed to.

I used to contribute a lot :( I have lots of memories of observing various flame wars, and I even made a few good real-life friends from here. Gratzie to all!

I remember one with you and Steve over garbage bags LOL

I enjoyed your contributions Morgan!

Of course participation is down....because our lives are just not that active like before. Our biorhythms are down or off.....and all and all life is less stimulating and offers less to comment about. Just one man's thoughts. I still think this is the best expat type forum I have ever been exposed to.

Maybe...I feel like Argentina used to have a larger expat community too.

Aha, so that is why I haven’t been commenting the last three years. I’m not at the liberty to be bored. Good for you. Being able to let you biorhythms go down. I wish! I have 65 student and three school age children. I’m glad that you are confortable in torpor. That’s it. I’ll just melt back in the background again. Thank you and goooood byyyeeeeeeeee.

Definitely way down from the late 00s and early 10s. It's hard to get as worked up about little things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back