how many times can you renew your passport?

stripe

Registered
Hi I have been in argentina for about 6 months now, and i want to stay longer maybe another year to study spanish. That means I will have to continue to renew my passport another 3 times by crossing the border,, is this possible, can anyone tell me how many times customs will stamp your passport ??
And wether there is a cheaper way to renew your passport than crossing to colonia ??

thanks very much!
m

You are not asking about renewing your passport. You are asking about renewing the 90 day tourist visa. The cheapest way is to overstay and pay the fine on exit. I think it is 300 pesos. That is a lot cheaper that 3 trips to colonia.

gunt86 said:
You are not asking about renewing your passport. You are asking about renewing the 90 day tourist visa. The cheapest way is to overstay and pay the fine on exit. I think it is 300 pesos. That is a lot cheaper that 3 trips to colonia.

and including with the overstay you will earn 1 BIG POINT on the BLACKLIST :D

@stripe : please search before at this forum because this question was answered many times but for all who can't search here is the answer again :

cheapest way : come to country - get 90 days tourist visa - go to Migraciones and extend for another 90 days - go 1 day out (expl. to Colonia) - and so on and so on ... you can do this without any problem over years ...

Back