How much for a bag of laundry?

Well, I should probs have asked what barrio you're all in. I'm in Constitucion & I think 15 is alot in my area which is not very salubrious! Will look around a bit and compare.

Celia said:
Well, I should probs have asked what barrio you're all in. I'm in Constitucion & I think 15 is alot in my area which is not very salubrious! Will look around a bit and compare.
Your barrio is a shit hole! You should be able to find better than AR$15.

good luck

I live in Palermo where the minimum price is $19!!!!!!!

I sure hope Napolean is a friend of Celia...or Napelean is an alto pelotudo asshole in my book.

I pay 11 per milk crate, which ends up being a double size supermarket bag full of washing. 15 if I want Ariel instead of "commun". Free delivery and collection, Las Canitas.

Still being ripped off.....new place charged 10 a bag the first time I went to sweeten my custom, but today 20!!!!! She said it was 2 loads but it fit into one milk crate and she fluffed it out into 2 to try and prove her point. Beat her down to 18 but not going back. This is Constitucion for god's sake not Avenida del Libertador. Veg woman ripped me off too, another place to avoid.

Question: as my Spanish is merely provisional, what do I say to get a bag of laundry done. Just want it washed in warm water, no bleach.

What's the typical laundry Q&A?

That is very interesting! I am stoked, I pay 24 in barrio norte! It started last year with 15. I asked in somer other laundrys in my barrio, but they are all about the same. For 24 it is a bigger bag than from supermarkets, I would say almost 2 bags. But it is the smalest size they offer. The laundry is called "laverap"!
So please let me know where you go to, post me some names of cheaper laundrys in recoleta or barrio norte, if you know!

I must say that the price is not the only problem. I wonder how they clean, I know that they do it with only cold water. So they must use heavy chemicals. All my clothes suffer a lot from that:-(

Thanks a lot!

Mine was Laverap too, 20 pesos was for one big bag.....but this area should be cheaper. When I moved here less than 4 years ago it was 5! It's a bit much to think it has quadrupled in 4 years.

Back