How To Buy From Alibaba Or Dealextreme In Argentina 2014?

MadeInArgentina

Registered
I don't want to start a debate on the subject, I know it is controversial. I could use your experience and advice on how to buy from Dealextreme or Alibaba nowadays in Argentina. I have an international credit card and I am currently working en negro, so I am technically unemployed for the AFIP. So my question is simple, how can I buy and receive things from abroad? What do I need to do so? Have you actually do it after the limit of two purchases per year? Can they actually track down how many purchases I perform per year? What is I buy more than two purchases per year, will my products just stay in the mail forever?

The reality is that I never bought anything from Alibaba, or ebay, or Dealextreme, all my internet shopping was local. But the thing is that I need to buy a makeup organizer (the small chests with acrylic drawers) ASAP and I can’t get it here, I accidentally broke my friends organizer and I need to replace it, so I started to look online and I found the exact one in Alibaba and I really need to get it but I don’t know if I will just pay for it and due to the regulations never get it. Also my cousin wanted to buy a wife repeater in Dealextreme but she is uncertain because they say that you can’t get electronics or cloth anymore. Please give me all the advice you can, I will really appreciate it.

Hello MIA
I was going to suggest that you ask a friend to help you until I saw that you broke your friend's gadget.
And what on earth is a wife repeater? Is it an instrument of torture?
To be honest, you're going to find it tricky with these Draconian laws and if you're not registered with a cuit etc, you will need to ask someone else to help you.
Unless of course you decide to put yourself in white so to speak.
Have you looked on Mercadolibre? You'd be surprised what you can find there.

A (Wifi) Access Point can usually also function as a repeater. Most can be configured to do just that. Bought a very slightly sophisticated one for $650 - 50 bucks on Tuesday so I would definitely not mess with international mail/customs and AFIP for such a small amount. Time is way more valuable than money.

Not a wife thing then.
An access point can act as a repeater.
Check this out:
http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-491724347-repetidor-amplificador-de-senal-tp-link-wa701nd-wifi-150mbps-_JM

I ordered something from DX December 30th, it arrived in Argentina on January 23rd and as of today,
43 days later it still is in "CTP CPI-BUENOS AIRES EN PROCESO DE CLASIFICACIÓN".

You can order whatever you want, whether it will come or not is another thing...

it used to be very easy, they would deliver stuff right to your door. I bought a few hdmi converters (mini/micro - normal) because it was much cheaper and i wasn't in any great rush to get them.

Nowadays i wouldn't even bother.

And what on earth is a wife repeater? Is it an instrument of torture?
LMAO, also wives would love a wife repeater, a devilish device to repeat instructions to husbands over and over again until they do them.

Unfortunately they don't have it on Mercado Libre, apparently acrylic drawers are not a thing here yet. My friend is a makeup fan and she used to have all her brushes, make up and nail polish in one of this chests, it was really nice an tidy. I feel terrible about breaking it, I want to replace it so I can stop feeling so bad, and she was so nice about the whole thing! I have looked everywhere for the stupid thing, and I couldn't found it. They have it on Alibaba and it is not super expensive( between $35 and $48 dollars). The thing is that I don't want to spend that amount of money in something I may not even get. So I wanted advice on how to buy it and how to get it.

it used to be very easy, they would deliver stuff right to your door. I bought a few hdmi converters (mini/micro - normal) because it was much cheaper and i wasn't in any great rush to get them.

Nowadays i wouldn't even bother.

Did you bought them on Dealextreme or Alibaba? Do you happen to know how safe is to buy in Alibaba?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
expat0tree Expat Life 64
Back