How to find an apartment in BA?

Blame our Russian friends

Can’t wait to see how much my rent will go up by at the end of the year.
The Russians seem to be mostly concentrated in Palermo around Plaza Armenia and Plaza Serrano, you can't move in that area without tripping over a blond couple with a pram. Would it be enough to affect the rental market in the whole city?

Blame our Russian friends

Can’t wait to see how much my rent will go up by at the end of the year.
If you have a 3 year contract and is due in December . Welcome your landlord if the suggests a 100 % increase, sign the contract and buy him a box of RapaNui chocolates. It's very cold out there in the open.
More Russians are on the way... Exit

I think it’s enough to affect the market certainly at the higher end that’s quoting in USD.
Quite a limited supply combined with the Argentine spirit of ripping anyone off at any opportunity = ?

The Russians seem to be mostly concentrated in Palermo around Plaza Armenia and Plaza Serrano, you can't move in that area without tripping over a blond couple with a pram. Would it be enough to affect the rental market in the whole city?
Also in Recoleta, in my building reside "three pregnant Russian women". (and a partridge on a pear tree.....!) Besides 2 couples come every day to the cafe.
Russians Distort Enough the market to make the 3 year peso contract, look like a winning lottery ticket.
Mastering Russian: Dosvedanya/Spasiba

Lots of rusos in Belgrano and friends in Devoto say there too!

In my daughters school there are 3 Russian kids in her class alone.

I have nothing against them by the way I’d be doing the same in their position.

Red you might know the breed.
Agreed Ive been looking I have a Catahola thats coming named Shadow.

Shadow makes it a bit harder.

Im searching in air n b and Facebook, finding 400 to 600 more my level

Thanks

Red you might know the breed.
Agreed Ive been looking I have a Catahola thats coming named Shadow.

Shadow makes it a bit harder.

Im searching in air n b and Facebook, finding 400 to 600 more my level

Thanks

Do you mean the "leopard dog" sometimes spelled Catahoula?

Hahah Yes LOL misspell! Thought you would know breed, Smartest dog Ive ever had. Has his perks.

They even have a song about them on you tube.

Back