How to get a DNI?

if you have all the docs you need to apply, finalize Paso 2 and submit your app. Yes everything has been done online via Radex for 3-4 years now. Once they review your app and if you have all the paperwork in order they will send you a precaria and an interview date.
Ok, thanks. Seems I need to figure out what those docs are Specifically, and have them translated.

if you have all the docs you need to apply, finalize Paso 2 and submit your app.

Did you get your residency the same way? It looks like somebody needs to actually employ her as an artist.
Contrato en razón de su especialidad, suscripto por la persona física o jurídica que lo contratase, justificando la contratación.

Did you get your residency the same way? It looks like somebody needs to actually employ her as an artist.
No I did not this way. And yes they need to be employed as an artist.

Hello All,
How often do we need to renew our DNI’s { as a permanent resident )?
Also, is it a straightforward process ? Can it be done through Renaper online ,or do you need to go in person? …Or can you go to your local Registro Civil to renew, or is that only for Argentine citizens?

Hello All,
How often do we need to renew our DNI’s { as a permanent resident )?
15 years.

Also, is it a straightforward process ? Can it be done through Renaper online ,or do you need to go in person? …Or can you go to your local Registro Civil to renew, or is that only for Argentine citizens?
As a permanent resident you should be able to do it at Renaper BUT no one is able to do it online not even argentines. It's always in person.

Do you know if I can be 'employed' as an artist temporarily? Meaning, on a 6 month contract per se... and in exchange for housing/accommodation not cash payments?

I know that even with a precaria you are able to work but as far as any tax implications I am not sure …

What are you trying to do? Can just stay here for 6 month? You can be an artist if you want to.
LOL, yes of course. I am trying to get temporary residency and a DNI while I am here because I plan to expatriate eventually. I've paid the RADEX fees after selecting the artist category, but technically I don't have an employment contract as an artist with anyone at the moment. However, I can likely find one, but I don't think it would be a long-term offer but a project-based one. Does anyone have experience with this kind of residency category?

Back