How to get a DNI?

Didn't you get the memo? The last letters of words are required to be correct in Argentina.

It does make me wonder if they don't have templates and instead someone is hand typing everything each time lol

Maybe it's one of those ñoqui jobs, which would explain the errors and why it takes so long to get one. ;)

Just checked. Mine has the same error.

Ah Settember, the beginning of Norther Fall and Austral Spring...

Maybe it's one of those ñoqui jobs, which would explain the errors and why it takes so long to get one. ;)

Ah Settember, the beginning of Norther Fall and Austral Spring...
SEP is actually correct. :)

The English and the Portuguese text in the ARG passport have some typos and some questionable wording choices too. :)

I just received n'y DNI. It only took a week plus the weekend.
Hi SecretShopper,
Can you detail the process of application? I just sent my 'request' through the RENAPER site and am waiting to get some information where to pay the 6000 pesos. However, I have only English apostilled versions of my birth cert and criminal record and am wondering if those will be accepted as uploads to the site (is this even how it is done??).
Lastly, I'm applying for temporaria residencia as an artist but couldn't access the information about what is required for that particular category. Any suggestions/advice/knowledge much appreciated.

Hi SecretShopper,
Can you detail the process of application? I just sent my 'request' through the RENAPER site and am waiting to get some information where to pay the 6000 pesos. However, I have only English apostilled versions of my birth cert and criminal record and am wondering if those will be accepted as uploads to the site (is this even how it is done??).
Lastly, I'm applying for temporaria residencia as an artist but couldn't access the information about what is required for that particular category. Any suggestions/advice/knowledge much appreciated.

What you're doing is completely different than what I did. I entered Argentina already having received a visa from a consulate in the US. I didn't have to do anything in Argentina except get an appointment at migrations for a DNI and then show up with my passport.

You need to go through the process with Migraciones before you deal with Renaper …

Additionally , your Apostilled documents from the US need to be translated by a certified and accepted translator…

Hi SecretShopper,

Back