How To Make Empanada's?

mariano-BCN

Registered
I can't find one or two days courses how to make empanadas (salteñas, tucumanas, whatever). Anybody an idea?
thanks

Without an apostrophe for sure.

Are you kidding? I love apostrophes in my empanadas - carne cortada a cuchillo con huevo duro y apóstrofe, mmmm...

Be careful with Ajoknob however, he is very particular about his apostrophes. I heard he once held a guy down and forced him listen to his theory about why 'roid rounders is superior to all other sports - three hours it took - just because he accidentally dropped one where it didn't belong - complete psycho.

euh, thanks, the first thing I do is to google but so far I didn't find one day courses.

euh, thanks, the first thing I do is to google but so far I didn't find one day courses.

I meant google how to make them, not to look for a course! They're really easy as the pastry comes ready to bake or fry and you just make the filling . Try googling the recipes--doubt that it would require any advanced culinary skills that you'd need a class to teach you...the dough tops or pastries are found in the refrigerated foods section of all chinos and supers. Wouldn't be surprised if there's a recipe right on the package. Or the web page of the manufacturers also. Bon appetite!

I think there is a puerta cerrada that does a culture and dinner thing where you drink mate and make empanadas and then you eat then as one of the courses for dinner. Maybe someone else remembers the name.

They aren't that hard to make. a two-day course would probably be a bit of an over-kill. I would try to get one of these lovely people giving you advice to come over and make them and eat them with you.

Back