How To Make The Bed Super Comfortable?

Agree with the above about a topper for the mattress.
High quality sheets, soft, preferably organic. Make sure they fit your mattress perfectly if you bring them from outside Argentina.
Key is the pillow...firm core, surrounded by down. Nordstrom in the US has some good ones.
Try sleepsherpa.com for great recs and some discounts as well.

What kind of size you buy when buying from USA?

Here a queen sized mattress is - 200 cm x 160 cms
In US, queen sized comes as - 80 inches x 60 inches which is 200 cm x 150 cms!!

How to manage?

I have a pillow from memory foam. I do not want to sleep with other pillows anymore, on hotel I sleep without pillow (on my back).

The top brand in Europe for memory foam pillows and mattresses would be Tempur-Pedic. I do not know if it is also the case in the Americas.

I recommend memory foam pillows. I do not know if memory foam mattresses are better than box spring mattresses. I slept for a couple of days on a memory foam mattress and it was different, but I cannot say if it was better.

Can we get a quick survey of what mattress everyone has and how satisfied they are with performance/price? In the market for a new queen to replace my king coil I got 7 years ago.

We have Springwall BL700. It is not the firmest they had on the store, but it is very firm. My husband loves it, but I am considering adding a top like recommended in this thread. It has different foam densities on the border and individual springs in the middle. There is no need to move it around as there is only one side to use, and it is engineered around the body.

There is no exchange policy at Springwall Argentina, so be completely sure before you buy.

BL700.jpg

Back