How to survive on INDEC budget

El chabon

Registered
They say you need 6,88 peso to eat. For breakfast I had a small yogurt but now I am out of my daily budget

How do I eat lunch and dinner?

Your problem is that yogurt is not part of the "canasta básica!"

Canasta-Basica.jpg

From this article: http://saludable.infobae.com/la-canasta-basica-hipercalorica-y-poco-nutritiva/

Stop moaning and get on with it.
We've all known and have been living with expensive supermarkets for ages now.

The only way is buying raw ingredients and doing things the old way. Consumerist attitudes of getting some company to do it all for you ain't going to work here.

You've got to buy seed, grain and pulses from a dieticia in a group for a family, add some herbs and go from scratch.

Of course $6ars is close to impossible though.
The budget for school meals in the UK was ~$15ars a meal. I think that figure is literally to prevent death. However, getting the nutrition at that level is going to be very difficult and definitely impossible without knowledge, education and tenacity.

It's an eye opener. When I get back I'm going to try to do it. Christinas christmas challenge I might call it, could be a hit :D .... :p .... :/ .... :| .

Clarin published different figures this morning from UBA and La Plata at $24arg each person, saying that the INDEC is living in fairy land :)

Even at that rate is still mostly starch:(, and a subsitence diet

Myself and may partner spend ar$1200 per month on food. We buy all fresh vegetables, meat and eggs from a local butcher and visit the local COTO once a month for "dry goods". I would say we have a healthy diet on ar$20 per day per person.

This does not include costs of occasionally eating in restaurants or occasional deliver Sushi.

Back