How will Argentinians save money now that the USD has 7% inflation?

All the above is true, and yet the argentinos will soldier on like the troopers they are. Because they have been through all this shit before. There will always be coffee and medialunas and empanadas and Malbec and something to throw on the parrilla, and they will laugh and cry and bitch and moan and make jokes about the government and tough it out until things get better again. Again. Because when push comes to shove the Argentina people are just amazingly brave and resilient.

Is this supposed to be an example of the inflation?

no, this is example of how someone's life savings go down the drain.
Poor people tend to have majority of life savings in some kind of currency.
Different demographics has majority of their savings in real estate.
Third demographics in stock.
I draw a parallel so that one demographics could understand another.

so, if you bought your house for 500k euro year ago and now you sell it for 465k euro, it's no problem for you??

this is the same for people who store their life savings in dollars instead of houses
The AR experience shows you are wrong. Your house is going to update its price.
I always remember that my family’s home was sold in 40.000 usd in 1990 and nowadays it is about 200.000.
It was always mot true the US has no inflation but ours is worst for far.
Cavallo propouse 20 years ago to have the Central Bank reserves in a basket of currencies. Nowadays it is a reallity (usd, Yuans, Ruble).

I always remember that my family’s home was sold in 40.000 usd in 1990 and nowadays it is about 200.000.
Cavallo propouse 20 years ago to have the Central Bank reserves in a basket of currencies. Nowadays it is a reallity (usd, Yuans, Ruble).
Wait, what, rouble? That's should be fun, it has higher inflation than 7% about which guys were worrying in inicio))

How much of the increase happened during the 1990s and how much between 2001 and 2021? What was the home worth in 2001?

Back