Entry requirements for Argentinians

Jtee125

Registered
Hello,

I feel this is a bit of an inverted question that perhaps doesn’t belong here but I’m curious to hopefully reaffirm what I can find elsewhere online.

For Argentinian nationals entering Europe, are there are any entry requirements? ie return ticket, proof of financial means to support travel, proof of accommodation etc

Thanking you kindly in advance

Depends on how the person on the passport desk feels on the day.
Also very dependent on which point of entry into Schengen you have.
As a minimum you need a return flight and some information on where you are staying.
My wife was nearly turned away from Paris because she didn’t have any bank cards on her only one of mine. I was meeting her in Paris.
Despite her having visited Europe about 10 times previously with the stamps to prove it.

As a minimum you need a return flight and some information on where you are staying.
My wife was nearly turned away from Paris because she didn’t have any bank cards on her only one of mine. I was meeting her in Paris.
Despite her having visited Europe about 10 times previously with the stamps to prov

Worth mentioning is the compulsory health insurance coverage.

Despite her having visited Europe about 10 times previously with the stamps to prove it.
I wonder if an onwards journey to a non-Schengen would suffice over a return journey

Might be worth giving a bit more context too I guess. I’m out of Argentina for 3-6 months, and in Europe in the meantime, and my girlfriend has recently acquired a passport and we’re trying to plan her coming to Europe whilst I’m out of Argentina but want to make sure all bases are covered for her flight to Europe

Is the general consensus that a return flight, carrying some credit/debit cards, proof of accommodation (airbnb), and proof of health insurance is sufficient?

Back