How You Imagine Forum Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have never left .. some don't know a good thing , till it's gone

...I was wondering when it would be my turn - not sure what I am more insulted by - the cheap nasty imitation sword, the chancha wife or me having a less than flattering figure... All I can say here is that I am definitely taller, not so ''chancho'' and I definitely have better taste in both swords and women :) lol Evil Joe - I have to find a suitable ''revenge pic''...

fat-nerd-sword-love.jpg

Juanito with first ex-wife.

Okay - NOW I get what ''multiquote'' is for...

...I was wondering when it would be my turn - not sure what I am more insulted by - the cheap nasty imitation sword, the chancha wife or me having a less than flattering figure... All I can say here is that I am definitely taller, not so ''chancho'' and I definitely have better taste in both swords and women :) lol Evil Joe - I have to find a suitable ''revenge pic''...

Besides - this guy doesn't even have a beard :) lol

Okay - bugger this time for ME to do ''how *I* see me'' :) Why? Because I can :) FIRST of all - the JAPANESE me :) http://archives.starbulletin.com/1998/10/01/features/arte.gif

...and now for the European/caucasian me (eat your heart out Joe - jealousy is an ugly thing :) lol
tumblr_m3imsil2WR1qadku2o1_1280.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back