Huge house for rent in Belgrano R w/backyard,trees,swimming pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikad

Registered
A dear friend of mine is renting out his 3 story, 2 car garage, with huge backyard and swimming pool in Belgrano R ( very safe area, residential, lots of green, with several exclusive schools ) for the long term. He is asking for 3300 usd monthly but is willing to negotiate. You will be dealing with owner direct so you won´t pay any commissions. It is the ideal place for a family with kids. Send me a message if you are interested and I will put you in contact with him :)

mmnperera said:
Sounds interesting. Please send details. my e mail is [email protected]. My current address Echeverria 1015 Buenos Aires 1428. Phone 54 11 4785 3517
Tx Mark
Hi Mark,
I gave him your details, he should contact you soon :)
nik

Seems EXTREEMLEY expensive. I rented a huge 3 story house with 5 en suite bedrooms, 2 car garage, pool quincho etc.. in Accasusso which is a much nicer area than Belgrano for less than half your friends asking price.

BAJay said:
Seems EXTREEMLEY expensive. I rented a huge 3 story house with 5 en suite bedrooms, 2 car garage, pool quincho etc.. in Accasusso which is a much nicer area than Belgrano for less than half your friends asking price.
Well, this is not my house and I do not set the price. Belgrano R is an exclusive neighborhood with some of the most exclusive schools and where most houses belong to embassy personnel, etc. Accasusso is very nice, but it is not the city.

nikad said:
Well, this is not my house and I do not set the price. Belgrano R is an exclusive neighborhood with some of the most exclusive schools and where most houses belong to embassy personnel, etc. Accasusso is very nice, but it is not the city.

Acasusso, Martinez were the areas where the first expats (Americans and Brits) lived in the 60's, and still today. I recall The Embers on Libertador was my first contact with an american type of breakfast, at least on those days.

kikedeolivos said:
Acasusso, Martinez were the areas where the first expats (Americans and Brits) lived in the 60's, and still today. I recall The Embers on Libertador was my first contact with an american type of breakfast, at least on those days.
Yes, that is true, wow I also remember The Embers! Well, to each their thing, it is really all about choices, some people like Accasuso, San Isidro, Martinez, others want the city, some like apartments, others like houses. I have my preferences too. I for one, if I cold choose a place to live in Argentina, it would not be in Buenos Aires, I would most likely choose Bariloche, Mendoza, a place clse to the beach like Pinamar, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back