Humanitarian Medial Organization Needs Help

FlyingDoctors

Registered
We need help from the Expat community: We want to bring a medical team to Argentina to work up in Misiones. We wondered if anyone in the expat community had contacts whereby they can help Flying Doctors of America open door. We have worked in Salta with our medical/dental teams. We bring the skills of dedicated Doctors that want to give their skills. All medical/dental care is FREE and we focus on the poor and needy. We have done this for 26years and our webpage tells a story www.fdoamerica.org

I am my wife lived in Buenos Aires for more than a year (Palermo). We were very active with the Expat community ... but now we are in the USA.

Not sure if I just post a general post or there is group that works in humanitarian areas. That said... any feed back would be appreciated.

I look forward to your email.
All the best

Allan M. Gathercoal DD

I have two questions for you, Allan, anyone in your team speaks spanish? Why did you decide going to Misiones? Thanks

I think you guys who do this stuff are great. My wife has a brother who lives with the family near Concepcion, Paraguay, fraternal twin with one of her sisters (who lives with us here in Buenos Aires), who had a severe cleft palate. Another organization of doctors from the US (I believe it was Operation Smile, if I remember correctly) visited their area and got him into the program to have his palate closed in Asuncion.

Not having been involved in this sort of thing myself, what kind of contact/help are you looking for? I'm not sure what doors need to be opened :)

Back