I am looking for Spanish group class

Hello Juan,
I have been living here for a while so I understand a few phrases. But I still think of myself as a beginner. I have view your LinkedIn profile, you can add me and we take it from there and see if we can work something suitable.

Thanks

King

sanantonio25 said:
hi, i cant help you with group class, but on tuesday i will start private lessions here: http://grammaramaspanishclasses.com/spanish-classes.htm
she is quite flexibel with time, i could arrange more or less the time that i wanted, so may be it also works in the evening! it is not expensive even although it is private lessons. but so far i cannot say something about the way of teaching as i am just starting...

Sanantonio,
Thank you kindly. I would be glad if you can connect me to her or ask her if it is possible to have group class. What times to you study? If you are just starting, do you mind me joining?

King

Hi,
i will have class tomorrow and will ask her! I study at 10am as i am not working, so i guess the time is not suitable for you, no? but i have to tell you that first i did not want to have private lessons, i kind of insisted to have group lessons because i wanted to meet other people and have a little bit more fun. but it did not work out and now i can see how much more intense it is, i mean you have to concentrate all the time, and cannot let your thoughts go away sometimes like i probably would in group class, and i have the feeling that i already learned a lot. i am more or less a beginner, i had a three month group class three years ago. and with 7 dollars per hour it is not expensive at all!! so far, i am happy that i found her, and even if it would be more fun or social to be in a group i think i learn much more, and in the end this it what counts for me most. i will get back to you tomorrow with further informations!

Hi again,
so i talked to her and she does not have a group in the evening at the moment, but you can have private lessons if you want. Further more, she just got an email yesterday from somebody who also want to study in the evening, so may be if you are lucky this girl is on the same level and you can study together...but i dont know that. I sent you the link in my first email, call her if you want and meet her to talk about details...All i can say right now that i am quite happy with her lessons, the progress that i am doing and the prize i pay...

kwalarking said:
I am a 29 yr old professional working in BA. I am currently looking for group Spanish class. I work till 7pm every weekday so would prefer evenning classes.

Thank you all

Spanish courses

• Courses and rates
• Workshops
• Activities
• Test
• Contact

Courses and rates
All levels

Regular and intensive courses
Group classes and private
Distance classes

Promotions for group classes

Workshops
Phonetics and grammar
Buenos Aires: The city and its history
Argentine Cinema

Activities
Cultural

Test
Evaluation for the level

+ Information

CV
I teach philosophy (National University of Córdoba) and Spanish as a second language (International House).

Contact
(54)+11 -- 69 311 382
[email protected]

Hey,

You can check out Bueno Dale (http://www.buenodale.com/), I know they are open till 9pm. I took classes there for about 5 months and was able to speak pretty much fluently by the time I was finished. Sandra is a cool person and a great teacher. Here is her email - [email protected].

Good luck. If you talk to her tell her Neil says hello!

I agree with Neil, you should contact "Bueno Dale". I've been there, they are great people.

Back