I can't wait to move to BA

londonmuppet

Just Joined
Hi
Are there any Brits on this site? We (husband, kids) are moving from the UK to BA next year, as my husband has been offered a job there..
Can anyone recommend a shipping company?
Also I had kinda resigned myself to not working for a while until I perfected my appauling Spanish.
However if I did want to look for a job,,, where should I look?
Muppet

Hi there,
I´m from Germany I have been looking for a job for quite a long time, there are english jobs but not many depnds on what you need and want, I have been contacting people throught the expats communities in BA. Is a great city I have to say, now I´m back in Germany but spent beautiful time there why don´t you check the online newspapers in Argentina, www.lanacion.com.ar, www.clarin.com.ar, www.buenosairesherald.com.ar and many others in BA. I also had problems with my spanish despite of it was quite good for communication but I sorted out taking private spanish lessons with a fantastic teacher who lives in the center of the city, very qualified and my lessons were very tailored and the schedules very flexibles, actually, really fantastic, I improved amazingly, if it helps her email adress is baspanish@yahoo.com.ar or you can contact at her cell phone: (54-11)-15-5626-0162.
Enjoy the city and also you can have some help with info for places to go through www.adondevamos.com.ar, (bars, restaurants, concert places, etc)

cheers from Berlin,

Ulrich Altman