I decided to try my luck making healthy cheesecakes from home

expat0tree

Registered
Dear expats,

Years have passed since I've made a cheesecake, mostly because I was too busy working, but lately, I just started making them again, not knowing what to expect. Several people had already ordered theirs and I realized I can offer them to the wider public if I get enough orders. I'd like to hear your most honest opinion on the idea of offering healthy cheesecakes here in Buenos Aires, I live in zona Floresta.

I'm not sure if Argentines want this product considering that ketogenic health movement is very much a thing of the developed world. Last week after discussing this with a photographer friend of mine, she convinced me to open an Instagram account and took some photos of my cakes. She says it has potential but I'd like to know what fellow expats, with their unique knowledge of the consumer market, have in mind in regards to sugar-free; flour-free, no-bake cheesecakes.

*Side note: I realized that local panaderias use polvo de leche to make some kind of version of cream cheese, a base ingredient in cheesecakes, but I make Mascarpone cream cheese from scratch using whole milk.

Link to my recently launched Instagram account:

Thank you very much for you honest opinion,
Fedor.

Dear expats,

Years have passed since I've made a cheesecake, mostly because I was too busy working, but lately, I just started making them again, not knowing what to expect. Several people had already ordered theirs and I realized I can offer them to the wider public if I get enough orders. I'd like to hear your most honest opinion on the idea of offering healthy cheesecakes here in Buenos Aires, I live in zona Floresta.

I'm not sure if Argentines want this product considering that ketogenic health movement is very much a thing of the developed world. Last week after discussing this with a photographer friend of mine, she convinced me to open an Instagram account and took some photos of my cakes. She says it has potential but I'd like to know what fellow expats, with their unique knowledge of the consumer market, have in mind in regards to sugar-free; flour-free, no-bake cheesecakes.

*Side note: I realized that local panaderias use polvo de leche to make some kind of version of cream cheese, a base ingredient in cheesecakes, but I make Mascarpone cream cheese from scratch using whole milk.

Link to my recently launched Instagram account:

Thank you very much for you honest opinion,
Fedor.
I live in Recoleta and am interested. Will you be delivering?

I live in Recoleta and am interested. Will you be delivering?

Mitch,

I'd love to make you a cake, but delivery is the only thing I'm not able to take care of myself due to the lack of time. Those who placed their orders so far, took care of their own shipping. Do you think shipping can be an issue here?

Thanks,
Fedor.

Back