I live near Cristina: toxic air; I can't breathe

sergio

Registered
I am writing this from the Clinicas Hospital. I live very near Cristina. This morning I start to suffer a bad sickness. There was something toxic in the air of my department. Something made me dizzy and give me a bad ugly rash. Something terrible is going on. Two of my neighbor have the same problem. One is much worst. Her head is inflated to twice the size, like a big melon. Her lips are puffy and she didn't even do the botox. Another strange thing: all the money in her wallet shrunk to a fraction of its before size. What can she do? How she can pay her bills with this little pesos? I told her last week: "Maria, I know a convent where you can keep the money safe. You make a hole in the ground and you cover with earth and maybe a flower. You do it after there is no sun and nobody know. Not even the hermanas. Sorry she not listen to me! Now her peso is no good. I think everybody in my building gonna be sick. Something's wrong. Somebody told me this site of web is good for advice. Please help me to know what I can do. Gracias.

FYI it is not near at all.

Even though Sergio's post was obviously satirical (and sadly humorous), I believe he indicated that he was writing from the Clinicas Hospital and that he lives near Christina, not that Christina lives near the Clinicas Hospital.

I hope he and his neighbors get better soon, but the prognoses is undoubtedly bleak.

A full recovery is highly unlikely, though Sergio's chances are better simply due to the fact that while he is at the Clinicas Hospital he is further from Christina than his neighbors. o_O

Last edited:
Yes, gasp, gasp, I am improving, Steve. The air is more better here. And they give me the oxygen since ten minutes. Thanks God for this hospital but I am preoccupied for my neighbours. I think some are too old and sick to even call the emergency. Maybe dead now from toxic air. It's a pity. Look this. I am not the only one sick:
https://www.infobae.com/politica/20...epartamento-de-recoleta-tras-el-allanamiento/

Last edited:
I find this thread pathetic. The speach of hate in not acceptable in democracy. Even I think the President is a criminal and I made a criminal complaint against him for being a nazi, I do not make retarded post like this one. Both, CFK and MM represent democratic institutions so they deserve respect if you respect democracy.

I find this thread pathetic. The speach of hate in not acceptable in democracy. Even I think the President is a criminal and I made a criminal complaint against him for being a nazi, I do not make retarded post like this one. Both, CFK and MM represent democratic institutions so they deserve respect if you respect democracy.

Bajo, where is your sense of humor? There's nothing in Sergio's post that is close to being "speech of hate", nor is it disrespectful to democracy and its institutions. You sound like someone who has been inducted into the intolerant world of Political Correctness.

Both, CFK and MM represent democratic institutions so they deserve respect if you respect democracy.

George Bush and Hugo Chavez represented democratic institutions.

Here's an excellent example of the latter's respect for the former:

PS to my previous post: I highly suspect that neither Chavez or Bush actually respected democracy and neither do most of the leaders of "democratic institutions" once they have achieved the power they sought through the "democratic" process.

PS to this post: I think of both The United States and Argentina as Constitutional Republics. Unfortunately, in the past century (at the least), there hasn't been enough respect for the Constitutions of either of those countries by most of their democratically elected Presidents.

And for that reason they aren't necessarily entitled to the "respect" they "deserve" just because they were elected. 1535488687814.png

Even I think the President is a criminal and I made a criminal complaint against him for being a nazi, I do not make retarded post like this one.

How is "being a Nazi" actually defined as a crime in Argentina?

Back