I Need An English Speaking Professional To Supervise My Exam

M

mellowshipslinky

So I'm studying computer science by correspondence with a uni back in Melbourne, some classes require a formal exam. In the past I've been able to sit these at certain Australian embassies (Chile is the nearest) but I have the option to arrange an "invigilator" (gotta love that word!) who can supervise it , and send back the exam papers. It will be paid, but that's to be arranged with the Uni - I believe it's a case of you saying how much your time is worth professionally.

Here are the requirements:

[background=rgb(254, 254, 254)]
"The nominated invigilator must NOT be a relative, friend or have any vested interest in the student's studies.[/background]
Recommended categories of invigilators are as follows:[/background]
* University/TAFE examination office
* Corporate Training Officer
* Librarian
* Minister of Religion or other Religious Leader
* School Principal, Deputy Principal or Teacher
"[/background]
Is there anyone interested that could do this? The exam will need to be in the last week of May, and based on the last one I did should be 2 hours total.[/background]
You will need to be a registered professional with business cards, letterheads, registered business address etc... and they will be in contact directly to organize it all.[/background]
Please let me know if there's anyone interested... otherwise I'll just head over to Chile again for a day[/background]
Cheers[/background]
Joel [/background]
[email protected][/background]

I am taking my business degree online from a Canadian university and will be arranging my exams through the British Council here.

Here is their website www.britishcouncil.org.ar
or contact Claudia Dawson who I have spoken to and she will answer any questions you may have claudia.[email protected]

I havent arranged any yet but i have already been in contact with them and they have been more than helpful.

Here are the prices she gave me for my exams:

-ARS $490 for up to a three-hour exam (to be paid at least 1 week before the exam date)

-AR S $85 for each additional hour or fraction

-ARS $280 Cancelation fee (less than 1 working day´s notice)

-ARS $460 additional fee for each half day if exam is held on public holiday

Hopefully that helps!
Good luck!

Thanks for that Caitij, I emailed Claudia but haven't had a response yet - do you know if she's in her office this week, or do you have another contact at that place?

I rather doubt I qualify however I am retired from the New York Stock Exchange -- I would be happy to assist you if you felt I could do so for you. Let me know. walter

Back