I Need Help In Organizing My Friends' Stay

Anuva wine tasting in Palermo, afterwards you can wander off and have dinner, plenty of options nearby. This works best for English speakers. I took my parents to it last year, they're still talking about it. 6 wines to try, matched with food and you get a free glass of your favourite after.

Anuva wine tasting in Palermo, afterwards you can wander off and have dinner, plenty of options nearby. This works best for English speakers. I took my parents to it last year, they're still talking about it. 6 wines to try, matched with food and you get a free glass of your favourite after.

...and loads of misinformation about wine in general from their "sommeliers"!

...and loads of misinformation about wine in general from their "sommeliers"!

We enjoyed it a lot, can't really say much more than that. None of us remember much of what they told us; if it was inacurrate it still seemed coherent enough to us to facilitate our enjoyment of the evening. I suppose we really like drinking wine and enjoy a nice story to accompany it. None of us would be too concerned about the accuracy or otherwwise as our buying habits are generally shaped by wine we try with friends that we like, what we have enjoyed in restaurants etc. We weren't buying anything afterwards as it was priced for tourism and my parents aren't so into drinking wine that they would bring it home with them.

Perhaps we're the ideal audience, more serious enthusiats might not enjoy it? Can't say, we definitely don't fall into that category. We had a great evening, ...even it was all waffle and illusion!

any feedback on Mar de las Pampas? I'm heading there Monday

Back