I need Marmite

Earthoria

Registered
Bit of a random one this, but do any Brits (or any other Marmite-loving freaks) out there know where to buy Marmite in Buenos Aires?? Can't be doing with that Vegemite nonsense either. Only the original and best will do ;).

Lets hope that Marmite is a banned substance in Argentina :) - YUCKKKKK :)

Earthoria said:
Bit of a random one this, but do any Brits (or any other Marmite-loving freaks) out there know where to buy Marmite in Buenos Aires?? Can't be doing with that Vegemite nonsense either. Only the original and best will do ;).

HA! And I was going to offer you some of my vegemite until I read that. Now you can suffer without! lol

For our non-British friends, marmite is something black and the consistency of bilge oil that's scraped from the bottom of a brewery vat. They bottle it and sell it to people, who then proceed to eat it.

And people wonder why Britain is no longer great.

ooooooh wow. I just read that. I'm not sure if they still exist but many years ago Kraft had cheese sticks with vegemite through them on the shelves. Cheeseymites I think they were called.
I get those soft tubes sent to me from home.
I met a friend from home in the US last year for holidays, she was away for 10 days and couldn't leave home without one either.

Vegemite rocks my world!!

My wife always brings her own. I did offer her jar befor we returned home but got no replies, try again in October, or for a small remuneration I may bring extra.

Marmite eh? I was given a big pot of it by a friend who was passing through Baires. Personally I find the stuff offensive on the taste buds, but I'm not one to judge :) Would you be interested in buying it from me for 10 pesos or so? PM me if it takes your fancy.

Has anyone seen marmite anywhere recently? I wont be able to get any from home for 2 months and ive nearly r
run out.......

Ha ha ha - I was going to offer some vegemite from the stash I brought with me but nah - after hearing someone insult vegemite - I agree with erindanelle - let him suffer :) lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Food and Drink 3