I need new expat and Argentine friends!

LC222

Registered
I have too much free time and need to meet some new friends! I live in Palermo (of course :rolleyes:), 20s, like shopping, coffee, art, tourist things, cooking, theater, and well pretty much everything.

I've been feeling the same way. I also live in Palermo near the parks. PM me.

Y'all should come to Mexican Night tonight (every Thursday) here in Palermo Soho! There's lots of 20s & 30s and a good mix of expats & argentinos! AND there is delicious Mexican food and happy hour til 10!!!

Gurruchaga 1417 at Cabrera

that sounds like a lot of fun Nola but unfortunately I work until 10. Perhaps in a few weeks when I change jobs. :)

NOLAchef said:
Y'all should come to Mexican Night tonight (every Thursday) here in Palermo Soho! There's lots of 20s & 30s and a good mix of expats & argentinos! AND there is delicious Mexican food and happy hour til 10!!!

Gurruchaga 1417 at Cabrera

Do people ever go alone? All of the friends I do have either work or are at la 'facultad" until late! I'd feel weird showing up alone! Sounds fun though!

LC222 said:
Do people ever go alone? All of the friends I do have either work or are at la 'facultad" until late! I'd feel weird showing up alone! Sounds fun though!

I've been feeling the same way, too! I'm also 20's, live in Colegiales (a short ride from Palermo). I can't go tonight, but would love to next week. Maybe we could meet up and go together? That way neither of us are alone.

SBinBA said:
I've been feeling the same way, too! I'm also 20's, live in Colegiales (a short ride from Palermo). I can't go tonight, but would love to next week. Maybe we could meet up and go together? That way neither of us are alone.

SUre! It won't let me PM you. Can you message me?

LC222 said:
SUre! It won't let me PM you. Can you message me?

I can't figure out how to do that! I don't see a link to PM anywhere...could it be I don't have the ability to do that since I just made an account today?

I think you have to enable private messages! If you click on my profile it should let you message me

HI! Yes, people come alone b/c it's all about the tasty food!! Kitchen opens at 3 and closes at midnight. If you'd like I can reserve a table for you all next week. Keep me posted!

Back