I want to make some new friends in this beautiful city.

"Katie (GUEST)" said:
Hi Richard! I am from the US, living and working in BSAS and am also living in Barrio Norte. Tell me more about yourself? Age, what you're doing here, etc. Would love to hang out sometime. :)

Katie

Hi Katie, i am also living in Barrio Norte 30 years old and i agree on what Richard say about age and not necesarily being boring after 30. Well here is my msn in case you wanna contact me i would like to know new people and have fun. Cya
[email protected]

Hey,

my name is Federico. I am Italian but lived most of my life in the UK. Have been living here for about a year but always up for meeting extra foreigners.

Hola,

my name is roberta- been living here for seven months mainly teaching english. Always good (most of the time) to meet new people. I'm in on Monday. Place and time?

My boyfriend and I have been here for 2 months from the states and would like to meet some new people as well. I'm 22 and he's 23, so it's good to see some people on here close to our age group. Hope to see you at the dinner on Monday.

Hi Richard, Hi Katie:
I have been here for a few months and I am looking to make new friends as well...I am living in Palermo...pretty close to Barrio Norte...Feel free to drop me a line if you´d like to go for coffee or something like that...
cheers,
nycgirl
[email protected]

Hi, im 23 from south africa living here with my argentinian boyfriend. i would love to meet more ppl close to my age but unfortunately will not be able to make the dinner on monday night. maybe another one on the weeekend could be organised????

Hey -
I've made a reservation at Bar 6 for 930pm Monday night -- I reserved for 10 people, if you haven't contacted me yet, feel free to show up, a few people have had to cancel. The reservation is under Leslie

Back