I Went To See A Band...

Ries

Registered
I am behind on my writing, a lot of work was done, and now I am shutting down my home here and packing to return to the USA.
However, since I last wrote, I did see Sexteto Irreal at Niceto, and La Grande one last time, with special guests Planeta Fungi.

Ries

Registered
I was going to see Patti Smith in Seattle, but it got cancelled.

Luckily, Juana Molina still played her concert a couple of days ago- just without an audience. She streamed it free, instead.

so you can watch it on your device of choice.

Guest guitarist, who shreds, is Ca7riel, who is much more known for his rap and trap, but is actually a killer rock guitarist as well. But these days, the chicas want trap. You go where the market is.

Ries

Registered
Villa Diamante has been doing live streaming dj sets with guests every night- and he will continue to do them every night, until the cuarantina is over, he says. Its called Hasta La Pista. Lots of other musicians drop in, virtually, and select songs, talk about music, and hang out.

Tonight, and every night, at 23:00, and you can watch/listen to all the previous ones here, on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMekwB4gwV5yffMzuc0BlEg

samsam

Registered
Ries, you have super camera work and sound quality! Love the close ups and movement.
Thank you so much for sharing these. It's especially special to see now and in the foreseeable future with the quarantine going on.