Ideas Exchange Within It

Zed

Registered
Hi there expats,

Having spent a year in BsAs, mostly on my own, working on different WEB projects (for fun) I really feel like connecting with other people in the same/similar field. I know for sure this forum gathers many interesting and competent individuals.

I have just finished a major hobby project ( a classifieds web site http://www.hajde.rs ). I did it on my own (of course with some conceptual inspiration from already existing sites), and while that was stimulating and rewarding in many ways, I kind of missed interacting/discussing/sharing ideas with other people.

So, to come to the point, are there any people out there, doing the same as I do, interested in connecting and sharing ideas? My level of Spanish is descent by now, and if you know any Argentinian people, please suggest as well.

PM me or answer right here in the thread.

Cheers!

I think you might have missed the BA Hackaton, think it was last week ? Seems to have been organised or sponsored somehow by GCBA Open Data. I follow them on twitter and my feed was abuzz with details of some projects the geeks of BA where working on during the day. Seemed like some good stuff came out of it.

Suggest you pick up this twitter feed and reach out to a few folks that way. Other people here had mentioned getting involved in Open Source projects as a way of building up your skills.

Reactions: Zed
Just checked out the BA Hackaton, you are right that it was last weekend. Too bad, seemed to be rather interesting.

Any way, thanks for your suggestions!

Back