Ideas for a place to go?

MikeBA

Registered
Some of you may have seen that I have organized on a couple of occasions outings to bars or brewereys. This time however I would like everyone to come up with some ideas.Hopefully this can get big and we will have a nice size group. So here is the gameplan. You guys tell me some cool places that you like to go to( bars,clubs, whatever) and then everyone will decide on which they think will be the funnest. Then we will all go! lol pretty simple plan but its always the simple ones that work. We are going to shoot for this event to happen next weekend most likely on Friday 21st of September. Everyone is invited there is no discrimination in this group no matter where your from or how old you are.So lets get this going!-Mike

"galalita" said:
Great idea, Mike. My suggestion is Million.
Million is an old argentine residence from 1900. There's an exquisite garden, a music room, good tapas, a dance room, everything looks like in that epoque. It's really exquisite.
http://www.pagina12.com.ar/diario/suplementos/m2/10-128-2002-10-11.html
Interesting never heard of that place where is that place located?. My suggestion is Mundo Bizarro as long as we get there early enough we can have a nice table. They have some great drinks and a cool atmosphere.

Does anybody else have some ideas of where to go? or are there other people who want to come?

I might drop by too. I like Milion a lot--I've never been to Mundo Bizarro. Another place I've been wanting to go to is Aca Bar; it looks like a pretty easy-going, down-to-earth kinda place. What time are you guys thinking of?

"nessie975" said:
I might drop by too. I like Milion a lot--I've never been to Mundo Bizarro. Another place I've been wanting to go to is Aca Bar; it looks like a pretty easy-going, down-to-earth kinda place. What time are you guys thinking of?
Well im thinking since I want to make this event accessible for everyone that we would probably get to whatever place were going around 10 or 11 at night. Does that work for everyone?

So I guess if no one else says anything we will go to Million. Where is Million located at? and is there a cover to get in? Reason I ask is someone asked me how much I thought they might need to bring with them.

Anyone else want to come ?? come on guys dont leave us there alone!!

Back