If I travel to Buenos Aires, and then to the Interior, will I need to do 4 weeks of quarantine?

I haven't a clue how it's policed. I'd love to know though considering.......

US Embassy says:

• Anyone arriving in Argentina from abroad must self-isolate for 14 days and follow the required health measures. Anyone who does not follow the mandatory quarantine and the health measures may be subject to criminal penalties. Argentine health authorities will determine whether travelers may quarantine at their destination or if they must complete the quarantine period in another place as designated by the government. The traveler may have to bear any costs associated with the 14-day quarantine period. For more information, visit https://www.argentina.gob.ar/coronavirus/aislamiento/preventivo (Spanish).
  • In addition, provincial authorities are introducing additional quarantine measures and travel restrictions with little prior notice. Please check the website of your province’s Ministry of Health for more details.

Two in BA, then two in the pueblo?
No — if you want to go to the pueblo and have authorization from the province to enter you can travel directly to the “pueblo” upon arrival to Ezeiza and do the quarantine in the destination province.

If your final destination is some other town you basically just leave the airport and go straight to your destination and quarantine there for 2 weeks.

Cases nationally hit 15,454 today. It is really roaring in the provinces now. Still managing to stay below 1000 most days in CABA, ocasionally well below.

I'd like to see the total eclipse on December 14. I'm in the US right now. Realistically, am I out of luck? I'd have to fly to BA, then travel South to the eclipse zone.

I'd like to see the total eclipse on December 14. I'm in the US right now. Realistically, am I out of luck? I'd have to fly to BA, then travel South to the eclipse zone.
most likely. I'm just going to drive a hour or so outside of town, watch it and haul ass back

Back