If Money Was No Object

For a single person where would you rather be ?

For a good idea about Asuncion watch this video: .... http://www.dailymoti...m/video/x56grpk

Poor Tony Bourdain to have to eat some of that awful looking foods in Asuncion, he is a great chef, no wonder his family originated in Bordeaux, France. The video not quite a travelog , shows a poor country , not a top priority to visit.

If I did not live here, i would live in Bangkok, Thailand. Great country, extremely polite people, low cost of living, cheap flights to other countries, options of beaches and of cold weather, low crime, awesome food etc,

Wherever you go in the world, you'll be lacking something; you might even be missing BA.
By the way, Cordoba has a very dry climate and it seems it is great for people with health issues.

Rich One- The irony is that all of the places you list also share many (if not all) of the defects you mention of BsAs.... Most Mediterranean countries in Europe also have extreme political corruption, strikes, issues with health care and education, brecha, etc etc

That being said, many of these places have an expat community who live in a bubble and have created their own environments which allows them to almost ignore what’s really going on in these otherwise paradise looking environments such as Spain, etc.

If real perfection exists somewhere and it’s affordable I’d love to move there ;)

Back