If Not Argentina Then Where?

If I was not a frequent traveler, I would move to Salta in a heartbeat and live there for rest of my life. Saying that, after traveling over 100 odd countries and 300 odd cities in my lifetime.
I'm counting on Starlink internet or 5G to have good internet at home. Outside of that going out to lunch somewhere and getting a good walk in, taking in an occasional movie will be about all I'll be doing. Once in awhile rent a car and take a roadtrip. My wife wants to live on the ocean but has committed to help her daughter get through college for the next few years. We'll probably end up in Mar del Plata but while I can am going to enjoy the mountains. To tell you the truth if I were to live in the Northwest I'd live in Tilcara and take the occasional trip to Jujuy or Salta.

Mar del Plata is HELL in Argentina.

Do not recommend
Been told it's nice outside of summer by someone who lives there.. Would like to live in Pinamar but heard it's dead outside of summer and very expensive. Tandil is an option too.

If I was not a frequent traveler, I would move to Salta in a heartbeat and live there for rest of my life. Saying that, after traveling over 100 odd countries and 300 odd cities in my lifetime.

What's the appeal of Salta vs. Cordoba or Mendoza? And whats your age range roughly? I imagine a smaller city like Salta would be more appealing for someone in their 50s and 60s compared to their 20s and 30s.

Come live in nqn, perfect for the avid traveler. You can start your trips with an 16 hour drive to BA.

What's the appeal of Salta vs. Cordoba or Mendoza? And whats your age range roughly? I imagine a smaller city like Salta would be more appealing for someone in their 50s and 60s compared to their 20s and 30s.

Besides ALSO counts whether single or married , with children in school age? makes a hell of a difference..

Reactions: Moe
So for seniors, for Oct-Dec, a destination that will be interesting and uncrowded and within driving distance?

Back