If You Are A Brit, Clap Your Hands!

I'm Scottish....my Argentine wife said it was my mild manner that attracted her to me.
After seven years of living here though it is now being severely tested. :D

To be honest I don't think the Brits are any different than people from any other country.

I'm Scottish....my Argentine wife said it was my mild manner that attracted her to me.

To be honest I don't think the Brits are any different than people from any other country.

There is no doubt that us Scottish laddies are shy and timid....

Living here changes us a wee tiny bit but we are still reserved and wouldnt hurt a fly......

There is no doubt that us Scottish laddies are shy and timid....

Living here changes us a wee tiny bit but we are still reserved and wouldnt hurt a fly......

You're right....I think all the rain in Scotland has through time softened our brains.

Scottish and mild mannered - I'm assuming you're NOT from Glasgow. :D

You're not from Glasgow, then...

I spent 6 months working in Aberdeen back in the late 90s and continued working with a few buddies from the Aberdeen office over the next few years in other parts of the world. I never considered anyone I met there and continued to work with particularly shy and timid...heh. Polite, absolutely.

Back