I'm going to find that Bill Gates...and when I do....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats an argument often made... that a mac costs soooo much more than a PC. Considering that they start at around 1000$ for a macbook... and a macbook pro starts at 1500$.. (in the US)...seems a bit more than an entry level pc. But when you add in all the repairs, crashes, quality...over the "life" of your PC...the mac is cheaper...without all the headaches. I have my 15inch macbook pro now for 5 years....has not crashed yet. Not a cent spent on repairs (did get a new battery about 1 year ago, 100$)..all the pixels live...everything working.

cbphoto said:
Thats an argument often made... that a mac costs soooo much more than a PC. Considering that they start at around 1000$ for a macbook... and a macbook pro starts at 1500$.. (in the US)...seems a bit more than an entry level pc. But when you add in all the repairs, crashes, quality...over the "life" of your PC...the mac is cheaper...without all the headaches. I have my 15inch macbook pro now for 5 years....has not crashed yet. Not a cent spent on repairs (did get a new battery about 1 year ago, 100$)..all the pixels live...everything working.

Its not just that, even an entry level MBP is a much better computer than an entry leve PC. When you get all the specs, including weight and battery life to mach up then there really isn't a huge difference in price.

Ummmm I am sorry but.. I have used em both and they both ROCK! But my work flow options on a MAC are reduced thus my productivity is reuced thus I make less money for the time I spend on my computer. Now if I want play with a pretty OS and bang out a some text or do some cool graphics yeah MAC! But I am a multitasking multimedia monster give me a PC. I will make a disc image and anything that crashes or corrupts happens... I will be back online on 20 minutes.

And it is hard enough for find parts for PCs in Argentina let alone a MAC.

No this is not a personal anti MAC post it is a these are the facts post.

So when you get your PC back online either make a disc image with windows 7 or get a software package to make a disc image with XP and put that on a drive and save it. Next time you go down a few cliks and you are back in business.

And download cobian back and set that up to run a back of all your work every night at about 4AM.

With the disc image and cobian which is free.. you are involnerable.

WOW..R U serious?? That sounds like a drag to me... 4 no logical reason
I would recommend you get a:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back