I'm New To Baexpats & Moving To Quilmes In June

PatV

Registered
Hello I'm new here and I found these forums to very helpful. I'm currently living in LA (I've in LA all of my life) and I'll be moving to Quilmes in June part time. I'll be living in both places for a bit helping my finance prepare to move to LA with me. I'll be there helping with her parents and getting things ready for her move to LA. We are both 48 and have been together a year and half and been friends for about 5 years. She has worked for the same company for 22 years and I've been a freelance graphic designer since 1994. Anyway that's my story. :)

Welcome! Your story sounds familiar. ;) I did the same with my wife a bit over 20 years ago after a 5 year on and off noviazgo. Prepare yourself for many trips back and forth as you can never take Argentina out of the Argentine. We are heading back ourselves to help out with my wife's aging mom. As it stands here, you marry the family too when you marry a local in case you didn't know. :lol:

Welcome! Your story sounds familiar. ;) I did the same with my wife a bit over 20 years ago after a 5 year on and off noviazgo. Prepare yourself for many trips back and forth as you can never take Argentina out of the Argentine. We are heading back ourselves to help out with my wife's aging mom. As it stands here, you marry the family too when you marry a local in case you didn't know. :lol:

Thank you RichardP

Also my Spanish is terrible. I've studying using one of those android apps. I have hard retaining anything I learn. Does anyone know of a good place to take classes near Quilmes?

Back