Immigraciones opens

I'm here for work. not permanent residence or citizenship :)
Work as in your employer is there or work as in you have a job(gig)?

I ask because I have had two job offers that are not to be fully employed, but as gigs... Does anyone know what is necessary to enter the country under these circumstances? (Also, I have been renting an apartment in BA for almost two years now(tourist visa - overstayed until june 2020) and would like to go back...asap!)

Yes, last week. It took less than 24hs in my case. Submitted all the docs in the system on Wednesday at 2pm, received the precaria on Thursday at noon. They now seem to commit to send the precaria within 48 hs if all the submitted docs are ok and they don’t need mote info.

Thanks for the reply. I was unclear, was actually refereing to the second one - that you get while you're waiting for the DNI. I had my appointment last Thursday, after they processed the documents, I was told I would be able to download the precaria from the migraciones website. I put in the info and it's still say its 'en proceso'. Doesn't suprise me it takes a few days, but at the same time they used to hand those out on the same day you had the appointment. So i'm just a little worried that there's a problem.

Thanks for the reply. I was unclear, was actually refereing to the second one - that you get while you're waiting for the DNI. I had my appointment last Thursday, after they processed the documents, I was told I would be able to download the precaria from the migraciones website. I put in the info and it's still say its 'en proceso'. Doesn't suprise me it takes a few days, but at the same time they used to hand those out on the same day you had the appointment. So i'm just a little worried that there's a problem.
I see. If you don’t plan to travel not having the precaria is not a big deal. Technically your current precaria — even if expired — is valid till 17 December per the auto extensions.

Last time I got my precaria renewed after the cita, the agent “requested” the extension. There is someone else that needs to approve it — it used to be 10 business days. My understanding is that this is now 2 days. Since today is a holiday I would expect you get it tomorrow? Let’s see.

Last time I got my precaria renewed after the cita, the agent “requested” the extension. There is someone else that needs to approve it — it used to be 10 business days. My understanding is that this is now 2 days. Since today is a holiday I would expect you get it tomorrow? Let’s see.

Still no change unfortunately, the thing that worries me isn't so much not having the precaria, just that it's unclear if the process has finished or if they need me to do something else. I would like to be a little more sure a DNI is going to show up at some point.

Still no change unfortunately, the thing that worries me isn't so much not having the precaria, just that it's unclear if the process has finished or if they need me to do something else. I would like to be a little more sure a DNI is going to show up at some point.

If they need something they will let you know. What does it say under "status" when you login ... Does it say "precaria renovada"?

If they need something they will let you know. What does it say under "status" when you login ... Does it say "precaria renovada"?

From putting my info in this page, it only says 'Tramite en proceso de supervision' and has been that way since the appointment. There's not really any other infomation there.

From putting my info in this page, it only says 'Tramite en proceso de supervision' and has been that way since the appointment. There's not really any other infomation there.
Why don't you click on the "renovar precaria" on the bottom left side.
How about the "cita confirmada" is it in green/blue or in gray?

Do we have any idea CURRENTLY how long on average after the cita/interview -- granted all docs are OK, and there is no need to (re)submit any additional information -- are the cases resolved (resueltos), aka residency is granted?

Back