Immigraciones opens

Anyone knows what is the current wait time from submitting all the docs in paso 2 to getting an interview? I know within 48 hs they give you a date but how far out are they assigning interviews for? Back in Nov 2020 it was 3.5 weeks but a friend who applied in Feb 2021 had to wait 5 weeks. Wondering why it's taking longer these days with no new people allowed to come in....

I submitted in August and waited over 10 weeks, 5 weeks doesn't sound bad at all.

I submitted in August and waited over 10 weeks, 5 weeks doesn't sound bad at all.
yes-- this was during the lockdown. They didn't really open until September I think.

I submitted everything in mid-December 2020. Got an interview appointment for the end of January. My electronic precaria was available the next day. I received notice that my permanent residence was approved about 3-4 weeks later. My DNI arrived in the mail a couple of weeks after that.

Question -- anyone recently apply for residence or extenuation? CURRENTLY how many weeks out after the submitting of application is the interview set for? It used to be 3.5 weeks then it slipped to 5 weeks. So wondering whaat it's now.
Also, anyone know if and how to rescheduled an already set up interview date? And how far out is that date?
Cheers!

Question -- anyone recently apply for residence or extenuation? CURRENTLY how many weeks out after the submitting of application is the interview set for? It used to be 3.5 weeks then it slipped to 5 weeks. So wondering whaat it's now.
Also, anyone know if and how to rescheduled an already set up interview date? And how far out is that date?
Cheers!
Interview? Which interview? I achieved like 15 of them without it. They say it is going to be by WhatsApp but it never happened.

Interview? Which interview? I achieved like 15 of them without it. They say it is going to be by WhatsApp but it never happened.
The cita to bring the originals of the documents, and get your fingerprints and photo taken.

The cita to bring the originals of the documents, and get your fingerprints and photo taken.
There is not such a thing as to schedule an appointment, is a lot more chaotic in my experience. Last time the person who knows how to use the finger prints scanner had covid and nobody knew how to do it.

There is not such a thing as to schedule an appointment, is a lot more chaotic in my experience. Last time the person who knows how to use the finger prints scanner had covid and nobody knew how to do it.
What are you talking about? After you finish Paso 2 in RADEX, if you are non-MERCOSUR someone reviews your application and you get an appointment within 48hs en Antartica in a few weeks (usually 3-5 weeks out), and they send you a precaria until then in an email. This has been my experience lately. Just wanted to know if the wait time is more toward 3 or 5 weeks now. But let me assure you many people know how to you the finger print scanner. lol

What are you talking about? After you finish Paso 2 in RADEX, if you are non-MERCOSUR someone reviews your application and you get an appointment within 48hs en Antartica in a few weeks (usually 3-5 weeks out), and they send you a precaria until then in an email. This has been my experience lately. Just wanted to know if the wait time is more toward 3 or 5 weeks now. But let me assure you many people know how to you the finger print scanner. lol
There is something called COVID...

Back