Immigration Lawyer for Temporary Residence / Work Visa

I've just got my residencia precaria - after getting all the necessary paperwork, I went with my lawyer to immigrations - they checked it for about ten minutes and issued the residency. Seemed very easy, was expecting to wait for hours (he had made me a cita a couple of weeks before). They said I will receive the DNI within 3 months - apparently that's for sure. Nice to not worry any more about tourist visas after being here so long!

..by the way, Argentina Residency may also be good, but the quote they gave me was extremely high.. You could probably do it on your own as it's pretty easy but nice to have a at least someone to help you a little along the way.

Did you consider a technical visa? It wil give you 30 days and then you can renew it 2 times (so total 3 months). Should get you there. Any decent lawyer would know.

MrProper, tried to message you but it says you can't receive messages. I will say welcome to Buenos Aires. It is true that shady things can get you in trouble. But some attorneys can make it happen a lot faster. If I had had the attorney I have now I could have been done a couple years ago--literally. So time does vary depending on the attorney. But Dr Rubitar also makes a valid point that should be heeded.

Back