Immigration Lawyers

What ever you do not go to immagrations you will get arrested on sight.

Celano and associates

They copy and paste everything what Dr Rubiliar does.

I remember very distinctly them ( Celano) telling clients in 2011 - First you must become a permanent resident, then wait for 2 years before you can apply for citizenship. Dr Rubiliar was the first lawyer in the country to advise foreigners that citizenship is possible in 2 years and without any kind of residency.

They copy and paste everything what Dr Rubiliar does.

I remember very distinctly them ( Celano) telling clients in 2011 - First you must become a permanent resident, then wait for 2 years before you can apply for citizenship. Dr Rubiliar was the first lawyer in the country to advise foreigners that citizenship is possible in 2 years and without any kind of residency.

Rubilar is a citizenship lawyer, not an immigration lawyer. He would say this himself, Ceviche.

I also know a few people who have attained citizenship through Celano in less than the 3 years process by way of the residency route you quote from 2011. You may want to update your info.

Are there any others other than Voldemort?

Before you pay for an "immigration lawyer" to do anything may I suggest you tell us why you think you need onne. It's quite likely that others have already dealt with the same problem.

Argentine law does not require a foreigner to have legal representation to obtain residency.

A couple members have posted that that a lawyer helped get temporary residency when an old criminal conviction was an obstacle, and I believe at least one of them said that it was Dr. Celano got the job done.

If you are concerned about an inability to communicate with the officials at migraciones, there is a member of this forum who has accompanied at least six of us (including me) to migraciones to act as a friendly translator. She is from Uruguay and speaks almost perfect English. Her fee is about $100 and she will make more than one trip at no additional cost it is necessary. I believe she has a 100% success rate.

I can send her contact details in a PM if you want to contact her.

Back