Upbeatfriendship
Registered
- Joined
- Sep 29, 2026
- Messages
- 1
- Likes
- 0
Hello,
I've been in Argentina since 2023 with a temporary student visa. Until December 2024, I never had any issues with Immigration regarding extending my visa. In December 2024, I started the renewal process, and it took a full year due to administrative delays. In February 2026, I received notification that my visa was revoked due to a lack of documentation to prove my student status. I restarted the process, and now I've received confirmation that my residency permit has been officially registered. This time, they haven't requested any additional documentation. I contacted Immigration via chat, and they told me I need to appear in person at office P, which is part of the process. Is this a new process? Should I be worried about it?
I've been in Argentina since 2023 with a temporary student visa. Until December 2024, I never had any issues with Immigration regarding extending my visa. In December 2024, I started the renewal process, and it took a full year due to administrative delays. In February 2026, I received notification that my visa was revoked due to a lack of documentation to prove my student status. I restarted the process, and now I've received confirmation that my residency permit has been officially registered. This time, they haven't requested any additional documentation. I contacted Immigration via chat, and they told me I need to appear in person at office P, which is part of the process. Is this a new process? Should I be worried about it?