Immigration layers

terrylei

Registered
I’ve been watching the forum for quite a while, having joined a year or two ago. However, I have only arrived in Buenos Aires from Cairns, Australia a couple of weeks ago. My wife (68) and I (84) are considering seeking temporary residence here, probably via the pensionado route. Can anyone recommend a good immigration lawyer, who might be able to make the pathway smoother for us?

I’ve been watching the forum for quite a while, having joined a year or two ago. However, I have only arrived in Buenos Aires from Cairns, Australia a couple of weeks ago. My wife (68) and I (84) are considering seeking temporary residence here, probably via the pensionado route. Can anyone recommend a good immigration lawyer, who might be able to make the pathway smoother for us?
Celano & Associates. They have a website. Based in Buenos Aires. Speak English.

Celano & Associates. They have a website. Based in Buenos Aires. Speak English.
Thanks for your reply. After posting my query, I have found quite a few references on the forum to immigration and Celano & Associates have been mentioned a number of times. I'll give them a try. I appreciate your help.

Thanks for your reply. After posting my query, I have found quite a few references on the forum to immigration and Celano & Associates have been mentioned a number of times. I'll give them a try. I appreciate your help.
They are not cheap, but far less than lawyers in the States. They made my visa process a breeze. I now have permanent residency. And I thank them for their work.

Could you give an estimate of what the price might be for a consultation, and for the whole process? Understandable if it's case by case.

I used Immigrar to help me with my Student visa, which was my first step in becoming a permanent resident. Cecilia speaks english, is very attentive and helped me all the way through until I received my DNI in my hand.

When I then applied for residency I did it on my own as I understood the process and was able to speak Spanish at a much higher level than when I arrived.

I do not remember the price of my consultation, and it was two years ago- so with inflation I have no idea what it would be now but I do remember thinking it was reasonable and she was very direct about what I needed to do. Once we were in agreement and had a contract she was available when I needed her.

Consultation is free...I used them for my original temporary residency app and then renewal...in October at the end of my two years I'll use them for citizenship too.

Paula Carello helped with my residency application which due to the circumstances required a good lawyer. She is a great immigration lawyer, well connected, speaks many languages including English, and has reasonable prices. She has offices in BA, Rosario, and Cordoba. Whatsapp contact is +54 9 341 744-0184. You can also find her in LinkedIn.

Consultation is free...I used them for my original temporary residency app and then renewal...in October at the end of my two years I'll use them for citizenship too.
Gabriel Celano to be clear...

Back