Immigration Lines/Renewing with Kids/Kids Leaving Country with One Parent

to renew a tourist visa at Migraciones:

1. what time should get in line? (the recommended time)
2. what documentation should i bring, besides my passport
3. is there a specific line i need to stand in?

thank you in advance for the info.

Hello Lixuelee! I am working on a documentary called “Leaving America”, and we will be filming in BA at the end of March. The film is exploring why, when so many people across the globe literally die every day trying to enter the US, thinking it is the land of opportunity…why do so many US citizens voluntarily choose to take their dreams abroad? The director, while doing some research, came across this post of yours and asked me to contact you to see if you would 1) be in BA the last 2 weeks of March 2) be interested in filling out a short questionnaire about your reasons for moving abroad and 3) see if you would possibly be interested, depending on his needs for the film, in being interviewed and be included in the movie. If you have any interest, please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Cathy Brown said:
Hello Lixuelee! I am working on a documentary called “Leaving America”, and we will be filming in BA at the end of March. The film is exploring why, when so many people across the globe literally die every day trying to enter the US, thinking it is the land of opportunity…why do so many US citizens voluntarily choose to take their dreams abroad? The director, while doing some research, came across this post of yours and asked me to contact you to see if you would 1) be in BA the last 2 weeks of March 2) be interested in filling out a short questionnaire about your reasons for moving abroad and 3) see if you would possibly be interested, depending on his needs for the film, in being interviewed and be included in the movie. If you have any interest, please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Cathy,

Lixuelee has not been active in the forum since 2009. Your best bet is to start a new thread in the Expat Life forum and ask for others who may be interested in participating.

Many expats here come and go, but there's some who are commited to AR for the long term. I wish you luck on your documentary and hope you cover at least one of those who "escaped" the US because of the "tyranny" there :D .. they might provide some comic relief.

good luck! :rolleyes:

Back