Impact of currency collapse

I didn’t say it is dangerous, but ugly.

You are very mistaken about Peru as the country is not just Lima . Have a look at this video of Arequipa and tell me if this is ugly? This is a stunning city with many clean safe neighbourhoods , The crime rate is one of the lowest of Peru and its a city that everyone loves . The food alone puts Buenos Aires to shame with all varieties from cheap to sophisticated all with flavour and spice.
The main plaza de armas is the most charming of all South America and the surrounding historic centre is unesco protected due to its beautiful architecture made of volcanic rock .

Last edited:
You are very mistaken about Peru as the country is not just Lima . Have a look at this video of Arequipa and tell me if this is ugly? This is a stunning city with many clean safe neighbourhoods , The crime rate is one of the lowest of Peru and its a city that everyone loves . The food alone puts Buenos Aires to shame with all varieties from cheap to sophisticated all with flavour and spice.
The main plaza de armas is the most charming of all South America and the surrounding historic centre is unesco protected due to its beautiful architecture made of volcanic rock .

I was very specific: Lima.

Back