Importing Stuff From Amazon\ebay Under Black Friday?

The two packages per year are to a total of US$25 on which you pay no tax. More than 2 packages per calendar year is problematic:
AFIP reference.
'Quien desee comprar más productos tendrá que registrarse como importador ante la autoridad fiscal del país.
Registering as an importer is not BS, it's a requirement in many cases.
Unfortunately Bajo, since you insist that all your statements should be to the letter of the law, you fail to realise the trap you fall into has nothing whatsoever to do with transparency and protecting national industry. It's nothing but a smokescreen for this regime's incompetence.
It's also worth noting that in the spirit of the scorched earth policy which the outgoing regime seems hell bent on pursuing up to 10th December, importers have had their USD quota cut to $50k as the ever dwindling reserves have been stolen used to prop up a dying model of Kirchnerism.

At the very least you will have to spend a whole morning at Aduana to withdraw the package.

The two packages per year are to a total of US$25 on which you pay no tax. More than 2 packages per calendar year is problematic:
AFIP reference.
'Quien desee comprar más productos tendrá que registrarse como importador ante la autoridad fiscal del país.
Registering as an importer is not BS, it's a requirement in many cases.
Unfortunately Bajo, since you insist that all your statements should be to the letter of the law, you fail to realise the trap you fall into has nothing whatsoever to do with transparency and protecting national industry. It's nothing but a smokescreen for this regime's incompetence.
It's also worth noting that in the spirit of the scorched earth policy which the outgoing regime seems hell bent on pursuing up to 10th December, importers have had their USD quota cut to $50k as the ever dwindling reserves have been stolen used to prop up a dying model of Kirchnerism.

You are very boring. First, learn to read what you quote. Second, leave your hate for yourself. More or less the same system exist since 1973...helloooooooooo

Yes, I'm very boring.
No, the draconian import system hasn't existed like this since 1973.
I lived here 74-76 and people could send us anything at all and none of it was stolen or auctioned off.

You are very boring. First, learn to read what you quote. Second, leave your hate for yourself. More or less the same system exist since 1973...helloooooooooo

I'm slowly getting bored of laws from seventies. They are outdated as Argentina in general is. Can't you just keep up with world changes??

Bajo..In all due respect. .Have one question When Macri is elected President you will be Opposition? . Will you attack the current customs procedures...? :cool:

Bajo..In all due respect. .Have one question When Macri is elected President you will be Opposition? . Will you attack the current customs procedures...? :cool:

We have the same custom law since 1973.

I think that if Macri gets to power i m going to be busier dealing with etnics selection decrees like those that were abolished in 1984.

Yes, I'm very boring.
No, the draconian import system hasn't existed like this since 1973.
I lived here 74-76 and people could send us anything at all and none of it was stolen or auctioned off.

You are missreading your quote. Seriously, read it again.

We have the same custom law since 1973.

I think that if Macri gets to power i m going to be busier dealing with etnics selection decrees like those that were abolished in 1984.

It will be fun to see your position after Dec 11..??

Back